Terms and Conditions
Contract Terms & Conditions
1. The purchase/payment of any event services offered by Go and Do Events, LLC., constitutes a contractual arrangement between the Guest (“you”) and Go and Do Events, and represents your acceptance of the Go and Do Events Terms & Conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking. As the lead guest, you accept, and confirm you have authority and consent to accept, these Go and Do Events Terms & Conditions for yourself and all members of your party.
2. Terms & Conditions are accurate at time of booking and are subject to change.
3. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is processed by Go and Do Events.
4. After the initial deposit, an additional payment may be required 30 - 45 days from the date of booking. In addition, some events will require a payment schedule as indicated during the booking process and outlined in your confirmation email. Failure to make scheduled payments can result in additional fees and/or cancelation.
5. Final payment for your event is due 120 days prior to event dates unless stated otherwise in your booking confirmation email. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Event reservations are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date.
6. You are responsible for verifying that everything on your reservation documents is accurate and complete, including dates of the event, and options selected. Go and Do Events cannot accept responsibility if we are not notified of inaccuracies within 5 days of sending out the invoice.
7. Go and Do Events accepts checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, and American Express. You authorize Go and Do Events to charge the credit card you provide for payment plans and charges associated with your reservation.
8. Due to our booking process you must cancel your reservation within 24 hours of paying your deposit to receive a full refund. You must notify us verbally over the phone, and in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests made outside of the 24 hours are subject to the following schedule:
Days Prior to Event Cancellation Charge (Per Guest)*
180 Days or more Deposit
179 to 120 days Deposit plus 19% of total amount paid
119 to 90 days Deposit plus 29% of total amount paid
89 to 60 days Deposit plus 54% of total amount paid
59 to 30 days Deposit plus 79% of total amount paid
29 days or less Deposit plus 100% of total amount paid
9. Change event requests must be requested and confirmed within 30 days of your reservation purchase. In the event that a change request is not confirmed during this period. If the reservation purchase is within 60 days of the event, all requests must be confirmed within 24 hours of the time of purchase. Otherwise, Go and Do Events will make arrangements according to the event package.
10. Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the event. If any changes, including but not limited to name changes, are requested after event reservations are received, revision fees, and or change fees will apply. In many instances where Cancellation penalties are assessed by vendors these will be passed on to guests and will be quoted at time of cancellation.
11. No responsibility is accepted by Go and Do Events for loss of or damage to baggage or any of the guests belongings throughout the duration of the events. Guests are strongly encouraged to not bring valuables such as jewelry and large amounts of cash. Any such valuables should not be left unattended or outside of the control of the guests.
12. Go and Do Events reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event for any reason. If an event is canceled by Go and Do Events prior to the event occurring, Go and Do Events only responsibility will be to refund any unused funds from the reservation payments and any amounts refunded back from other event vendors used in connection with the event package less the initial deposit. Go and Do Events will try to rebook the same event with a different event date, or a similar event, but there is no guarantee of availability of offering. Any additional cost related to the rescheduling of an event will be at your expense, including but not limited to hotels, airfare, transportation services, etc.
13. Air carriers, accommodations, and other suppliers (including but not limited to trains, cruises, ferries, motorcoaches, hotels, and restaurants) providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, servants, or joint venturers of the Go and Do Events or its affiliates. All certificates and other event documents for services issued by the Go and Do Events are subject to the Terms & Conditions specified by the supplier, which are available upon request, and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied.
14. Some government agencies in foreign countries require Go and Do Events to collect and pass on in advance of events certain personal and other details related to you, including but not limited to government-issued identification and passport details. If you fail to supply the details, as requested, fully and accurately, your event may be interrupted or canceled. There are no refunds for failure to provide documentation or failure to provide documentation by the time required.
15. We will use your personal data secured during your booking or during online check-in to process your booking with our suppliers. These details include your full name, address, date of birth, passport number and expiration date, occupation, credit/debit card information, and any disability, medical conditions, or dietary restrictions disclosed to Go and Do Events for you and all in your event party.
16. It may be necessary to transfer these details to other countries or authorities whose data protection and privacy laws may be different than those of the United States. This may include requirements to pass details to our suppliers as well as certain governments or government appointed bodies or agencies in the interest of security or because we are obliged to by law. By making a booking with Go and Do Events, you agree to Go and Do Events storing, using, and passing on this data to other third parties for reasons as stated above, and hold Go and Do Events not liable for the usage and protection of that data.
17. In the event of water level problems on stretches of any port, technical problems of any nature, severe weather, flooding, fire, drought, earthquake, explosion, peril of navigation, industrial action, civil unrest, war, government order or act, operational requirements, or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Go and Do Events and its partners, affiliates or suppliers, it may be necessary to operate part or all of the event by substitute event venue. These circumstances and others are frequently undertaken with little or no advance notice to event operators, and can cause Go and Do Events and its partners, affiliates or suppliers to make changes to the published event plans or to operate part of the event by substitute event venues with little to no advance notice. These events are beyond our control, and Go and Do Events will not be responsible for any loss, expense, or inconvenience caused by reasons of such changes.
18. Go and Do Events assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or entry of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure condition, including without limitation: fire, volcanic eruption, environmental pollution or contamination, inclement weather, earthquake, low or high water levels, flood, water or power shortages or failures, tropical storms or hurricanes, riots or civil commissions or disturbances, and any other acts of a similar nature, sabotage, arrests, strikes or labor disruptions, restraint of rulers or peoples, expropriations, acts of terrorism, war, insurrection, quarantine restrictions, government health advisories or warnings or alerts of any kind of nature, government seizures, refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorization, damages to its facilities or the travel supplier and its facilities, or any other unforeseen circumstances or any other factors unforeseen by Go and Do Events that impacts negatively on, or hampers, its ability to fulfill any of its contractual conditions. In the event that any of these conditions apply, Go and Do Events shall be excused, discharged, and released from performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.
19. Passengers attending events with others on different reservations must request a desire to have adjacent event reservations at the time of booking, even when booking the same event package. This relates adjacency with all event reservation details. Go and Do Events will work to accommodate these requests but provides no guarantee on adjacency requests of separate reservations.
20. If by chance, you test positive for COVID-19, you will be required to follow local quarantine and travel guidelines. Event coordinators, and buses are not permitted to wait for guests for any reason, including medical issues. Whether you opt to rejoin the group or decide to return home, arrangements will be at your own expense
21. Should the planned and/or advertised host/educator/headliner/celebrity not be able to travel on the event for any reason including but not limited to sickness, injury, hospitalization, death, etc., Go and Do Events or its affiliates, reserves the right to select and replace the host/educator/headliner/celebrity and to continue the event as planned and is not liable to its clients/passengers for compensation or refund of the event for this change under any circumstance.
22. Go and Do Events is only responsible for payments received by Go and Do Events and will not provide refunds to customers for any amounts paid to other entities.
Our mission is to create experiences that immersive and memorable.
Our Vision is that we will fulfill peoples educational and religious goals in life. We want to help people do better, and be better.